Truma Gas/BBQ Point
Truma BBQ point
A BBQ point on your motor home or caravan enables you to conveniently connect external gas appliances such as a barbecue, cooker or lights. To install the gas socket, you also need a gas pipe with an 8 mm diameter, and to extract gas you need a gas hose with a plug-in fitting. The socket is suitable for gas appliances with an operating pressure of 30 or 50 mbar.
· Available in a range of colours: White and Black.
· For connection to 8mm copper gas pipe.
· Includes an on/off control tap and a quick-release gas nozzle (for joining to flexible gas hose).
· Requires an 85mm cut out in the side of the caravan or motorhome.
· Front flap size: 145mm x 105mm.
· Only suitable for removing gas, not for feeding gas into the system.
· Complies with pressurised equipment directive 97/23/EC and CE approved.