Please find information below about us, local information and everything you should need to whilst you visit us.
Our NCC Approved Workshop is conveniently located just two minutes off the M6 (Junction 29). We also offer a well-stocked online store. With over 15 years of specialist experience and extensive technical product knowledge in the leisure industry, we guarantee you will receive a highly professional and friendly fitting service. All our work is carried out to the highest standard and customer specification - we pride ourselves on our customer relations and go that extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Our customer testimonials and word-of-mouth reputation speak for themselves – you can rest assured your motorhome is in the best hands. Please don't hesitate to contact us and we will gladly advise and assist you.
We are a manufacturer and dealer trained – holding a City & Guilds in Caravan and Motorhome Engineering and recognised by the National Caravan Council & the Caravan Industry Training Body, and ACOP's regarding any gas work undertaken.
As we are an NCC AWS Workshop this is what you can expect from us.
Aside from technician requirements which are assed annually by a team of independent assessors, each AWS workshop abides by a strict Code of Practice meaning you can expect excellent standards of competency. All workshops under AWS scheme provide the following:
In short, the AWS seal of approval means you can expect a superior level of customer service, technical workmanship and professional judgement.
Our Core Values:
The satisfaction of our customers is our primary goal;
- We value our customers' property as if it is our own;
- We listen to and communicate with our customers so they receive a bespoke service based upon their personal specifications;
- We strive to remain adrift of the latest developments within the leisure industry so we can offer services and products to the highest possible standard;
- We build trusting relationships with customers, who feel confident in coming back time and time again.
At Rhino Installs, the company ethos is 100% customer satisfaction
We are located two minutes off junction 29 on the M6Unit 24 Momentum Place
PR5 6EF (new industrial estate, so Post Code may not work)
SAT NAV USE: PR5 6AS
WHILE YOU WAIT
Upon arrival you will be greeted by Trish or Phil, owners of the family-run business. Our comfortable customer waiting lounge means you can relax with a beverage and watch TV while you wait. Dogs are welcome – they'll get to meet Dennis, the family pug! Alternatively, within a short walk, there are three pubs, Sainsbury's and a lovely walking/cycle route through Cuerden Valley. Regular buses take you into the city of Preston. We will happily assist you with directions/local information.
Whats Local (within 8 minutes walk)
- Sainsburys - Cuerden Way, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6BJ
ATM · Cafe · Petrol Station · LloydsPharmacy · Timpson
- Walton Fox - Craven Dr, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6BZ - 01772 323364 - www.vintageinn.co.uk
Welcoming pub/restaurant offering classic British and modern global menu options, plus a kids' menu. Dog's allowed in bar area) also will allow to stay overnight in their car park if eating it the restaurant.
- Cureden Valley Park The Barn, Berkeley Drive, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6BY - 01772 324436 - www.cuerdenvalleypark.org.uk / Cuerden Valley Park Map
With 650 acres of woodland, parklands, argricultural lands, meadows, a lake, the River Lostock and 10 miles of paths Cuerden Valley Park is a refuge of countryside at the heart of Lancashire. Visited by over 260,000 people each year it is open to the public 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Poachers (Pub & Restaurant), Hob Inn, (Pub, Food & Drink), B&Q Warehouse, ALDI, Burger King. all within 8 minute walk.
Whats Local (a little further)
- The Mill Cafe, St Catherine's Park, Lostock Lane, Lostock Hall, Preston PR5 5XU - 01772 695277 - www.themillatstcatherinespark.co.uk/ (15 minutes walk)
- VUE Cinema, The Capital Centre, London Way, Walton-le-Dale, Preston PR5 4AW - 0345 308 4620 www.myvue.com/whats-on/ (1 hour walk, 15 minutes on Bus)
- Boulder UK, 3B Carnfield Place, Walton Summit Centre, Preston PR5 8AN - 01772 337447 - www.boulderuk.co.uk/ (30 minutes walk)
Bus StopHob Inn, Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6EQ Bus Timetable (20 minutes to Preston City Centre)
We are located on the Route 55 which can take you South into Cureden Valley country Park or North into Preston City Centre, which then can link you onto the Preston Guild Wheel.
Preston Guild Wheel www.prestonguildcity.co.uk/guild-wheel
The Guild Wheel is a 21-mile walking and cycling route, encircling Preston and providing a link from the city to the countryside.
Greenbank Farm (CL) - Wigan Road, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 5SB - 01772 433123 - www.caravanclub.co.uk/greenbank-farm/ (3 minute Drive)
Red Rocks Fishery (CL) - Potter Lane, Higher Walton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4EN - 01772 877277 - www.caravanclub.co.uk/red-rocks-fishery/ (10 minute Drive)
Southport Caravan Club Site - The Esplanade, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1RX - 01704 565214 - www.caravanclub.co.uk/southport/ (40 minute Drive)
Other Local sites from: UK Campsite Local Search