Smartrack Caravan Protector Tracker
Smartrack Stolen Caravan Tracking devices are tested to Thatcham TQA standard S7. They operate using GPS, GPRS and GSM technology, supporting two internal aerials and three axis motion sensors. Having an in-built battery back-up device has the ability to remain operational even when the caravans power supply is removed. The Device monitors the battery voltage level.
Subscriptions: Once the subscription is purchased the device becomes fully monitored by Global Telemetrics Secure Control Centre. A welcome pack will be sent, which will contain the certification for your insurance. The User manual and emergency contact card will be issued at the time of installation by the engineer. The user manual is also available online.
For Subscription information please visit: www.smartrack.eu/subscriptions
Monitoring: Global Telemetrics SCC monitors your vehicles
status for you 24 hours a day and 365 days of the year. A member of staff will
call you if your vehicle is “illegally” moved (without the vehicles ignition
being used) or if the battery is disconnected. If your caravan battery runs
low you will receive a text message requesting you charge the caravan leisure battery.
The Smartrack Caravan offers the features listed below:
- This is a Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) device which will protect your vehicle with Interpol ICPO assistance in over 100 counties
- Free Android and Apple Global Telemetrics App.
- Thatcham Approved TQA229 - A secure Insurance certificate will be sent to you (Thatcham Category 6 / S7)
- Monitored 24 hours a day with Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR Guard and Recovery) in the UK
- Battery disconnect/low level alert - we will call you if your battery is disconnected
- Movement Sensor Alert protecting your vehicle in the event of being towed away
- Vehicle Alarm Alert, we will call you in the event of an alarm activation - please see your dealer for this extra, a fitting cost may be applicable
- Two Security keys supplied for arming/disarming tracking device
- Fully Transferable
- Small covert black box with Internal Aerial Technology - GPS - GPRS - GSM - LBS
- 3 year warranty no quibble parts and labour warranty (Extendable to 12 years)
- Our tracking device is 12 and 24 volt compatible
All operations are dependent on vehicle usage and GPRS, GSM, GPS, internet coverage/connection and vehicle battery supply.