Locks 4 Vans T Series Deadlocks
A Deadlock is a mechanical device fitted to a vehicle door. It operates by throwing a bolt into a receiver fitted to the opposing body section when operated by an external key.
As Deadlocks are under the control of the driver, they are generally only appropriate for owner drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock.
All L4V cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a consistent and long lasting appearance. External trims are available as UV stabilised black Nylon to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle without causing damage to paintwork.
- High strength double sided dimple key
- Cylinders designed specifically for automotive applications
- 6 pin mechanism
- Nickel silver key - closed profile (world wide)
- Cylinders and plugs nickel plated
- Key card with user/maintenance instructions
- Registered cylinders and keys
- Security code numbering on all keys (including spares)
- 2 keys per set as standard
- Easy user friendly maintenance
Please contact us with your vans details these can only be fitted to standard Doors, not habitation or A class doors.
More option available (Glazed, Barn doors or twin Sliding Doors).