Powrtouch Freedom Caravan Mover
Sorry but we have no stock of this item at the moment for supply only.
The Powrtouch Freedom caravan mover is designed to fit caravans that have shock absorbers fitted or have a narrow gap (less than 105mm) between the chassis and the tyre, but fitted with a reduction gearbox to provide more moving power to the caravan wheels than all other current traditional caravan movers. Under ideal conditions it is expected that this model will move a 1,500 Kgs (approx 1.5UK tons) caravan up a 1 in 4 slope.
Take a Fresh Look at a Freedom..
- Our Powrtouch Freedom mover for single axle caravans will fit all standard Alko & BPW chassis with or without shock absorbers.Powrtouch-Classic
- Adaption brackets are available to allow fitment to non standard chassis
- High strength, high grade steel reduction gearbox giving improved power delivery
- Ability to engage both rollers from one side via our cross actuation engagement system
- Powerful enough to move caravans weighing 1500kgs on a 1 in 4 slope (levelling ramps)
- Robust and durable construction achieved through the use of high grade steel & materials
- Hard wearing roller construction in aluminium to save weight
- Precise & accurate soft start Powr drive control giving smooth mm by mm manoeuvring
- 360 degree directional precision control with in motion directional adjustment
- Comprehensive directional performance, all with 4 speed settings
- Multifunction handset and base unit warning indication system
- Designed & manufactured to the highest industry standards including ISO 9001:2008
- This industry leading guarantee is fully supported by our factory trained technicians and engineers
- All this and our unrivalled and industry renowned totally free five year no quibble guarantee for full peace of mind