Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor
Victron BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Easy to program
A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assists the user when going through the various settings.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V