Truma i-Net Box
Central control unit for networked Truma appliances
The Truma iNet Box is a central control unit that networks the Truma appliances in your caravan or motorhome. Together with your Truma appliances and the Truma App it forms the Truma iNet System. With the iNet Box, you can control your Combi heater and/or a Truma air conditioner remotely from a smartphone or tablet and check your gas supply with the LevelControl.
All you need is the free Truma App. For example, the smart interface enables you to control and monitor the room temperature in your caravan or motor home.
· Convenient remote control of your iNet-capable Truma appliances from your smartphone
· The Alde Compact 3020 HE is now compatible with the Truma iNet System
· Simple installation and start-up via the Truma App
· Simultaneous control from up to four mobile devices
Control Truma heaters and air conditioning systems with the App and check your gas supply: It's easy with the Truma iNet Box.
To enjoy the benefits of automatic climate control for the Truma Combi heater and air conditioner, you need the CP plus iNet ready control panel.
The Truma iNet System received the European Innovation Award in 2016.
Control everything at the push of a button: Appliances are controlled via SMS, or Bluetooth if they are within range. A mini-SIM card with its own number is required for smartphone communication (not included). Truma engineers are continuously developing the Truma iNet System and the Truma appliances so that you will be able to use even more practical functions in the future.
· Update display and download of new firmware via the Truma App
· Mini-SIM card with its own number required
· Can be retrofitted for all iNet-capable Truma appliances
Truma iNet Box
Power supply 12 V / 24 V
Average power consumption 40 / 20 mA
SIM card type Mini-SIM
Interfaces TIN bus (2 x TIN 1 replaceable, 1 x TIN 2), GSM, Bluetooth
Bluetooth Class 2
Operating temperature range -30 °C to +60 °C
Weight (without accessories) approx. 150 g