Solar Technology 20Aamp Dual Battery Charge Controller
This controller is for off-grid solar systems and has the additional functionality that it can charge two batteries simultaneously and can work on both 12v or 24v systems.
The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Reverse current protection.
- Unique dual battery charging function.
- Efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance.
- 12/24V automatic recognition.
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 20A
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Nominal System Voltage 12/24VDC (automatic system voltage recognition) Battery Voltage Range 6-36V Rated Battery Current 20A Charge Circuit Voltage Drop ≤0.26V Self-consumption ≤6mA Temperature Compensation Coefficient -30mV/oC/12V(25o ref) Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage 16V/32V Charging Limit Voltage 14.6V/29.2V Equalize Charging Voltage 14.6V/29.2V Float Charging Voltage 13.8/27.2V Operating temperature -35oC to +55oC Overall dimensions 135 x 70 x 35mm Mounting hole size (in case) 3.8mm Terminals 6mm2 Net weight 155g